There are many health benefits of aloe vera. The importance of aloe vera has always been mentioned in our Ayurveda. However, Indian scientists have ignored this. Foreigners are cashing in on the aloe vera ayurvedic education we have discovered in the thousands and millions of crores. Aloe vera is a great raw material for batty industries. Let us know more about Aloe vera Benefits.
Kambandani is called Kumari in Sanskrit and Aloe Vera in English. When the aloe vera husk grows large, a white thick liquid comes out of it if its levels are cut horizontally. This is called Moosambar. It turns black when dried in the sun. It is then preserved and used for treatment in Ayurveda.
Aloe vera skin benefits
Aloe vera is used in many skin related tips. Aloe vera is also used in many medicines made to prevent skin diseases. Aloe vera inhibits aging. Aloe vera contains many nutrients such as glycerin, sodium palmate, sodium carbonate, sodium palm chemolate, and sorbitol.
Method of preparation of aloe vera pack
- 1 teaspoon aloe vera pulp
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
Mix the pie well. Apply the paste on the face. Rinse after 30 minutes. Then your face will look brighter.
Aloe vera pulp
You can write aloe vera directly on your face without mixing anything else. Cut the aloe vera leaves horizontally and take the pulp inside them in a bowl and massage it on the face for a while. Doing so will remove the oil on your skin and make it radiant.
Aloe reduces acne
Squeeze drops of lemon juice in aloe vera and massage it on the face to reduce pimples. After an hour, rinse with cold water and rinse. The pimples slowly subside. Doing this for two weeks will completely erase the pimples.
Some Aloevera tips
- Massage with a little rose water in aloe vera paste to get rid of pimples, pigmentation and blemishes.
- Boil aloe vera leaves in water and apply the paste on the face. Wash off after 20 minutes. If you do this once a week .. the skin will be brighter.
- Mix aloe vera gel, keira juice, yoghurt and rose oil and apply on face and neck. After a quarter of an hour, wash with cold water to get rid of rashes and dirt on the neck.
- If you take aloe vera paste and mix it with rose water and apply it on the body, the dead cells on the outside of the body will disappear.
- Applying aloe vera juice on the burn will give a better result.
- Aloe vera also has many benefits for the hair. Applying a mixture of weapon oil and aloe vera to the hair is very beneficial. Here’s how to do it right.
Ingredients for aloe vera pulp
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera pulp
- 1 tablespoon castor oil
The above two should be mixed together. Gently apply on scalp and massage. Leave the mixture on overnight and shampoo in the morning.
Method of preparation of aloe vera oil
- A quarter kilo of aloe vera pulp
- In a coconut oil pan
- Take the aloe vera level and scrape off the pulp inside
Pour coconut oil in a pan, boil and add aloe vera and mix well. All the water in the pan evaporates and only the oil remains.
Unload the bundle and store it. Apply this oil daily on the scalp and massage well
Aloe Vera (Aloe Vera) More Tips
- Aloe vera juice mixed with sugar is very good for health.
- Consumption of aloe vera with milk and water can cure gonorrhea and gonorrhea.
- Boil the aloe vera pulp to reduce swelling and lumps.
- Aloe vera juice mixed with turmeric can cure liver and spleen diseases
- Eating an inch and a half piece of aloe vera in the evening also cures constipation.
- It is best to apply aloe vera on the gums when you have a toothache.
- Aloe vera has the power to prevent all types of skin diseases.
- In summer, aloe acts like glucose